- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.gADQNFl0.dpuf Best Haircare Duo in the Land! - Natalie Scott

Best Haircare Duo in the Land!


After going blonde I decided my old haircare routine just didn't cut it. If you've bleached your hair before you'll know that your hair can become very brittle and dry afterwards and an intensely moisturising shampoo and conditioner is a must! 

So, I went searching for my dream products. During my search I found many DIY hair masks that included coconut and egg, naming them the "hero" behind repairing dry, damaged hair. When I found the Nourishing Coconut Milk line from OGX I decided to give it a trial run. It contains coconut, which helps repair split ends, and egg proteins to restore damaged hair to optimum health.


This product was everything I was looking for and more. After using these products my hair feels and looks so much healthier and soft. I am able to style my hair using heat tools which I was afraid to do before due to it strengthening my hair. The smell is also to die for! It has a naturally sweet coconut scent that lingers on the hair for days. I can't get enough of it.


I have fallen in love with this duo and I can see it staying in my current routine for a very long time. This product is perfect for anyone with dry, brittle or damaged hair. I have incredibly thick, curly/frizzy and damaged hair and this product done wonders. Sometimes I can go days without even thinking about washing my hair. After trying this line I'm eager to try others from the brand.

So guys, what's your miracle hair product? Have you tried OGX before? If so, what did you think?

N x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop this post

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment